This project kept me entertained with some cabling, simple lace and new to me cast on & off techniques. The mittens fit my hands perfectly.
Invaluable YouTube tutorials:
- 2×2 Tubular Cast On tutorial by Very Pink Knits
- 2×2 Ribbed Sewn Bind Off by Irina Revo Knitting & Crochet
- Pattern: Isokon Mitts; sold individually on Ravelry. Also included in a book published in 2015 called “Loop’s 10”. Ysolda Teague, the designer, provided both chart and clear written instructions.
- Yarn: Stashed Lornas Laces Shepherds Sport Multi in the “42-Cool” color way. Sadly, Lornas Laces went out of business in 2021.
- Needles: Knitter’s Pride Karbonz Double Pointed in Size US 3 (3.25mm).
- Ravelry: Project page.