This small project took a couple of days from start to fully finished. I enjoyed every second worked on it. Most specially, I stitched it to celebrate the life of Barb Adams, one of the designers from Blackbird Designs, who passed away recently. My thoughts are with her family, friends and the cross stitch community.
- Free chart: “Now I Know My ABC’s” by Blackbird Designs
- Thread: Mostly two strands of the DMC threads listed on the chart with a few exceptions. Comment below and/or contact me if you are interested in the full list.
- Cloth: 18 count Zweigart Aida in Ivory
- Needle: John James size 26
- Frame: 4×6 from IKEA
- Modification: Omitted last row of the chart so I could fit into a 4×6 frame with mat.